The holidays, are obviously over, and I had a great time, really, but honestly, I haven't done enough.
But it was gooood <3
Meetups with all the ones I've missed, KAY NOT ALL. But still,
night meetups with Candaye,
sleepover and long long long often( k not often) meetup with my sisters ,
time spent with B/L/P ( hahaha, however you wanna call it k, lala),
meetup with Ayu
& a good time ( hahaha, surprisingly, doing pw )
& many other good timez.
:D
Now its back to school, and reality sinks in all over again. Ugh, I hate feeling this way all the time, all the confusion everytime, tiring tired gonna wear out soon. I don't know what you want, and I don't what else to do. you can, do all you want to push and keep me away, but look, i can't do anything anymore. You're not letting anything change, and I'm tired of being viewed the wrong way all the time. i'm sure people have asked you, but what else am i supposed to do? great right, school and books and dramas. what a great combination. yesterday, my sister said, " you're whining about going to sch. you used to love going to school. " i had nothing to say. don't act like i like all that's going on. i'm trying to be happy all over again, so please stop tearing me down. time and again.
B/L/P
there's nothing for you to fix.
And of course who can forget, the highlight of the holiday,
I saw the one who has my whole heart, the one who has holds the parts of me that are missing, the one who holds the key.
gotta say I'm much stronger, but feelings hasn't changed. no, not at all.
but this is tiring. ALL OF THIS IS TIRING.
I want to be happy, I want to be happy, I will be happy, I will be happy, I am happy. :D
I miss you girls already ):