After a long time, of abandoning my blog, and the last post being a really emotional one, I'll start this one with a happier note! (:
I met my sisters yesterday <3
Alright, from the top now , shall we? (:
Innova's Sports Day was yesterday and that was when we're gonna perform our cheer routine. We were all nervous at the start because there was supposed to be a short practice at 1.40 , but MOST of us went MIA. Hence, we didnt have time for a short rerun of the whole thing. So we were nervous jumping up and down, RIGHT before our performance. Then 4.50 came. It was our turn.
And we pulled it off :D After so much effort being put it, it paid off. Minus the little little mistakes, it was a two thumbs up performance <3
And that set the mood for the rest of the day. Despite the morning, (injured knee, half the things I wanted to use went missing, yes, it was one heck of an irritating morning I was supposed to be outta the house at 11.40 but I ended up leaving at one -.- ) , the rest of 27 May went great. Did our flashmob shortly after , watched some dance performance, and a cover done by schoolmates. The moment I've anticipated for so long, came. The arrival of two of my favourite girls <3
I ran all the way to the gate screaming and jumping and yelling. As soon as they came in, heheh. <3 Showered, introduced them girls to everyoneeeeee, then we headed to Causeway for dinner.
Wanted to satisfy my cravings for Macs, but there was no space ( AND I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW, BECAUSE BULLET GOT SEATS ) , so we ended up eating at Banquet. There were many epic moments shared between the four of us at the place itself. Haha, and one such moment would be the tissue on the floor part. Haha! Headed home straight after that VIA TRAIN because they kept saying its a rare day, which it is, so okay I gave in.
EPIC MOMENT OF 27 MAY :
We all tapped in to the train station. Lala, PLANNED to tap in last, because she was busy eating her otah, and we all were hurrying her. WHEN SHE WANTED TO TAP IN,
Lala : EH BELUM TOP UP
Dyla : Go there and top up!
Lala : * hurries back, TUTUP!
Dyla : Pegi yang machine punya!
Lala : * hurries back OUT OF SERVICE!
And we stoned there,
Me : Go buy standard ticket la!
Lala: OH AH AH EH!
Me : * hands over money NAH PERGY BELI.
THEN SHE MANGED TO GET IN, AFTER MANY TRIPS BACK TO US. and that was 9.30 (:
Reached home at 10. And, the rest of my night, was just awesome <3
early morning chats <3