eternity.

Sunday, April 04, 2010

 
Spent my Sunday with two of my favourite ladies <3

Headed to Amk and waited for Lala. thanks babe for accompanying me all the way to Amk! We bought the snow ice and we walked around Cotton On cause Lala wanted to find something to wear for her Bbq. In the end, she couldnt find anything, so we headed back to Sgoon, to meet dearest injured Eyzan. Alamak, injured still wanna go out ah! Naughty girl, stay at home ahhhhh yoooouuu! Passed her the green headphones and her snow ice, suke eh! (:

She convinced me and Lala that Amk Macs is a good place to study, so we bus-ed back all the way to Amk with her, -.- we should have stayed there! haha! Anyway, Eyzan left to meet her friend, and me and Lala continued walking to Amk Macs. Haha, this girl ahhh, can hunch halfway while walking, her bag's too big for someone small sized as her! Walked in , and we took a seat and had lunch. true enough, it is a good place, conducive enviroment, puas hati eh Lala! (: haha!

Studied all the way, till I had to leave because of the Sunday curfew. haha, our journey home was hilarious , and awesome! I had to pee, and I was holding my pee, and this girl couldnt stop making me laugh, I swear I could have peed right there! In the bus was even worse, her friend scared her, and her face expression was hilarious! Babeeee babeeee!

Well overall I had an awesomeeee time, and I've still work to do. Sadlyyyyyy. We arrived a little too late, so yeahhhh. Its okay! We're gonna start again soon! (:

Nights, everyone!
Oh shit, tmr's monday.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   October 2014  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]