I'm trying to make sense out of everything, really. But I just can't. It's gonna get tougher as I go, but I'll be ohkayyyy.
AND TODAY, IS NUR CANDAYE BOBBY BTE NAZRULLAH'S BIRTHDAY!
Hello! Happy birthday! You're already 17 now! And you are one of the very few people i'm extremely close to. There's too much to say, but I'd like you to know, that I remember all those times. How you stood up for me, cared for me, despite me being busy in school, or even YOU busy in school, you'd still call me up to check on me, whether I'm okay. You scold me if I think I'm troubling you because you want to be there for me. I'm very very touched by the little little things you do for me. I remember our last year in Secondary school, last year. We'd meet up alot, even under the void decks, just to meet up and catch up. It was really really memorable. And the fact remains that I want you to be in my forever, just like how I want my sisters to be in it. Because people like you guys, don't come easy. I thank God so much for giving me a friend like you. You were one of the few that really stayed by my side in 2009, I don't know how I'd pull thru my Os and basically my life without you and the girls. I went through alot of challenges and I really saw the people who truly truly cared about me, you were one of the few. You'd all stay by my side no matter what, you did so much for me, and as I'm typing this, I'm recalling my entire 2009. I really can't thank you enough. Happy birthday, babe, you deserve only the best, mwah! <3
Okay, no moreeeee, i have HAL to attend to :D