I don't mean to be rude and neither am I sensitive, but I'm tjust trying to make sense out of what you just said to me. because I dont get it, yes, up till now. I'm that confused.
Honestly speaking I was pretty offended because I had no idea what your motive was for coming all over to talk to me, and I don't know how relevant it is to me, really. For one thing, I don't know what I've done to give you reason to come up to me and talk to me about such things. You say you're concerned, but what is there to be concerned about? Because to me, you're making no sense at some point. And its really out of the blue. So I'm supposed to understand you don't mean anything by it? No, its not that easy, because I don't feel the fairness in you keeping me in suspense. And for another what are you trying to imply? And if you say there are others 'committing' what I assume is a 'mistake', so why me first? You went all the way to the back to specifically LOOK for me, to tell me all you've said. If there really is a problem, why not lay it all on the table, why is it that you can come and look for me, and tell me some but not all of your 'worries' ? frankly, if i've done something wrong, you might as well say it and then we can rationalise the matter, cuz what you've done right there was just downright annoying and really confusing. Half my brain cells were dead and I was like 0.06% focused in lessons. Thanks man, you did a good job.
Other than that, today was pretty much awesome , and I've to give credit to the closest people around me in school.
And Farhan ahhh, " You keep ssaying you're angry, but you've never looked angry before. "
-.- tomorrow, I'll unleash the lady hulk!
Alright everyone, nights!