And I thought the start of April would be wonderful, with unicorns and rainbows. I ended up waking up late in the morning, and I was a genius to not pack my bag before falling asleep. I came to school all positive, only to realise that I've to complete an essay by uh, 12 noon? When I've lessons. I looked at my watch, " Oh great, and I was really looking forward to April. " That having said, I was panicking , planning my time wisely , thinking, " Kay, i've a break. I can do this essay. " 5 minutes after buying breakfast and when I settled down in the midst of a heart to heart talk with Chippy, " Amira, come here! " My chit chat session with Ash and friends took up my entire break. I wrote crap for my essay. Thankfully, I was given a chance to correct my shit, ( in this case, i meant redo-ing the whole essay. because half, or more than half , was bullshit ) And then , " yay, things are finally starting to turn around! " But no, my GC screwed up and I screwed up my FA. -.- Great, man. Seriously.
And soon, I felt like fainting, and my cramps killed me for 5 seconds.
Oh and at 12.35am, " I'm in the hospital. " Thanks, Nana. -.- Way to go ah, 1st April. You're the bomb, man. But other than that, today was gooooooddddd :D
I was pondering a while ago,
" We don't look deep enough in our hearts to know what we really want. For a moment there, you just were in denial. "
Can't say its not true, can you?
You know those moments when you're sitting alone, and your mind just focuses on a particular person or issue that's been weighing heavy on your mind for a really long time? It actually gives you space to think. Yes, you reminisce, but you tend to see both sides, and not just the side you keep brooding about. Those moments will teach you something, definitely.
I need a breather, I need to have tea and chillzx sessions with Syaffy, since you're currently in town :D :D I need Sentosa.