Kay, I'm back to blogging. And its no longer private, obviously.
UPDATES :
School has been steady, minus the falling asleep in lectures, and the not handing up of tutorials, which caused most of us ( mainly the lazy ones , haha ) their lunch, breaktime and ILT to finish up their work. Oh and the teachers were real smart to bombard us with homework and FAs during the last week of Term 1. Where's the fairness in that? Other than that, its the hols now! And school's good :D
Actually , this don't even feel like the hols. I mean come on, frequent visits to the library to complete tutorials, class work, projects. And revision, my goodness. Plus there's intensive training, 4 hours of training on wed and 3 hours yesterday. So seriously, holidays? Someone , define holiday.
A Div is next week, PW topic next week. And summer test is in less than two months. And FAs when school reopens. I'm a bad juggler, but I've to try. Its in my New Years resolution ,and Im gonna fulfil it, haha, some spirit!
This holiday, It was supposed to be a break, where we could all catch up. But I've not been able to meet the three of them, all together. One person different day. And we only meet up for a short while. Nevermind, what's the one month in June for, right girls :D
So basically, school's gonna get tougher, training's gonna exhaust the crap out of us, and I miss a whole lot of people, i even miss school, to be honest. AND I AM ANTICIPATING SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. :D :D
Kay Ive to go get ready, Ayu will be waitingggggg :D :D
" Hatiku luka kerna ego mu "
I keep waiting, but nothing happens. Tell me. Reassure me. But you can't, why? I keep waiting, cuz i still see the beacon of hope. & cuz you said you still do.