To set the V mood,
" Aku ingin kau tahu, betapa hati merindu. " Kay, Fauzie Laily's song is stuck in my head.
Anyway, updates! Let's see, school is school, and it has to be cool, & so it is! Next, I've got my timetable and its the shittiest timetable I've ever seen. PE on wed and thurs. What crap, and there's training on Wed & Fri. Mind you, PE's not like our secondary school PE, no running and hiding from teachers in the hall. They make you run up the hill and we'll end up perspiring looking like we just came out of the shower, all wet and face all pink. Godddd, I'm not looking forward to PE. And Bhavani said, " You will die, babe. PE is shit. No one here likes the PE. " & the best part is i've no PE shirt, guess I'm stuck with Hannan's! The shirt is seriously oversized, I looked as though I wasnt any friggin shorts underneath, cuz the shirt, covered my FBT. Yes, its THAT HUGE.
Kay next, completed most of the work, note to self, never do homework while talking on the phone with Nesh and Dyla. What with the constant , " Eh you doing geog? DONT DO, DONT DO. " , "Myra, can shut up anot? You do geog very noisy. Can dont do ? Haha! " Thanks ah! Done with geog. Left math. OH AND THE BEST PART ABOUT THE TIMETABLE! I end at 12.40 on Wednesday, when all of them ends at like, 1.40? NO ECONS! YEAHHH, MANNN.
Alright, I've to back early from dinner today, I've to bake cookies tonight! I hope there's some adventure today (:
OH AND IM COUNTING DOWN TO THE HOLS!
FAIZAH LESTA, YOU OWE ME DINNER!
EYZAN, LA, DYLA, YOU KNOW IT!
CANDAYE, DEFINITE DATE!
Anyone else? Just text me to confirm k (:
JUNE HOLS IN JAKARTA! & SYAFFY'S COMING BACK SOOOOONNNN. :D :D
kay this all sounds so exciting!
20thhhhh :D