Sometimes you just need to let it out. I cannot wait to see you people, and E. Die die must meet ah.
Today was awesome, haha. Every post will start this way, cuz I always do have a great time with the pals. Met Joey at Bishan's platform at 12.40-ish , cuz our dear dear Amanda was late. Haha,so much for ,"Have Amira, cannot be late. " eh, Joey ? Haha! Headed to town with Joey. Rounded Ion and I saw 1929217939 things that I wanted, but sadly, I spent almost all of my money, and the remaining money was for cycling. So decided not to purchase anything. Amanda called , so we fetched her at the MRT. And by then, we were all starving, so we headed off to burger king to have lunch. These two girls never fail to make me laugh! Walked around again, and it was nearing 4,so they sent me to the front of Wisma , & roy fetched me from there. Thanks girls, I had an awesome time with you two! We'll go shopping ( NO MORE WINDOW SHOPPING, MY HEART NEARLY DIED ) again ok, Promise! Our conversations were really hilarious, eh. Haha!
Kay, met Roy and headed to ECP to meet Mean. HAHA, I WAS AN ASS FOR A MINUTE OR SO, WAVING AT THE 76 BUS, THINKING THERE WAS SHAMIN IN IT.
Roy, " Eh who you waving at ?"
Me," Err , the bus ? Maybe there's shamin inside. "
Roy, " Huh she take bus for?"
Me," TO COME HERE LA, ( GAVE HIM THAT YOU'RE SUCHA ____ FACE )
Roy, " OTAK ADIK. DIE KAN TINGGAL SINI. ( your head la,lil sis. she stays here la )
ME ," HUH SINCE WHEN ?"
Roy, "She move house already la! "
Me, " WHEN ?HOW COME I DONT KNOW ? "
Roy, " So long ago sia! ( ROY RETURNS THE YOU'RE SUCHA ____ FACE )
Kay stupid moment. Met Shamin, gave her a hugeeeee hug, then we headed off to ECP. Since I was so depressed because of my upsetting shopping trip, I decided not to cycle. So we headed to a bench and we just talked and talked. Good times catching up with one another! Yeah babe! After a while , we headed off to bowl! WOO HOO. ;D Im getting bettterrr,
Roy, " ADIK BAGUS SIA! "
ME, " HAHAHHAHAHAHAAH! First time somebody say that to me (: (: "
One game and i had to leave, long story cut short, damn the curfew. Apparently, I've alot of chores to complete. So had a long talk with roy in the bus, heheh, yknow iknow ehh. Then since i got off earlier, shamin and Roy texted me so that I wont get scared. Thanks for the company!
Got home safe, & Shamin said another meetup soon :D Yay! Thanks for a great day you two! & also Amanda and Joey!
Now Im hoping for a miracle, so that I can spend time with either C.bob or my animal sisters tomorrow, make it eh korang! Alright, im tired! Nights!