eternity.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

 

I spent my Monday with my two girlfs above, Candaye & Ayu Afira Sutrisnoh.
Met up with Ayu at Yishun and gave her a hugeee hug cuz I miss her shit, and I was thinking about all our stupid silly moments in 2009, there were so many, the mamak and the 'bagy nombor 'was hilarious! And so many nonsense, its sad that i won't be spending my JC life with her, but its okay right babe? She says she's gonna meet me for lunch! ( LOL, KAY SHE DIDNT REALLY SAY THAT , BUT. . SHE SAID, " Bagus dekat dgn aku skola kau kat woodlands" Same la tu! )
Kay anyway, back to the post. Took 858 and headed to Changi Airport, for our 'photoshoot' , Haha, we had some really stupid moments, & some pretty hilarious moments. Ayu's jump shot! She kept jumping and jumping, JUMPSHOT MEANS ONE JUMP OKAY AYU. NOT FOUR JUMPS, LOL. And that girl, EVERYTIME we see a toilet she'll drag me in to take pictures. That explains why we have so many toilet shots. Blame the girl in yellow ok! Haha!
Halfway, Candaye called, Eeka's boss ah! Ccb eh Candaye! So since she had nowhere to go, she went to meet us. Waited for her at terminal 3 , and we head our dinner, cuz I was famished, so we had our dinner at Popeye's. Did some nonsense colouring after that, BLAME THE GIRL IN YELLOW AGAIN, SHE AH! AND CANDAYE COULDNT COLOR FOR NUTS,

Candaye ; "I go home I tell my mother ah, I want to take colouring class ah! " LOL.

Took some pictures, & left Changi at around 8plus after getting my coffee bean, I got cheated. And I choked on it, So i threw half my coffee bean away. 27 home, and me and Candaye RAN home, haha! EVERYONE TRY RUNNING WITH YOUR HANDS UP & WHILE PULLING YOUR PANTS UP! HAHA.

Kay , lepak-ed under the block with my Candaye until 10 plus, and we headed home! :D
MONDAY = * THUMBS UP * :D

& now, I'm waiting for the arrival of my animal sisters! Cepatttttt, korang :D :D

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   October 2014  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]