I may sound very emotional right now, but I don't care. I've been emotionally unstable these few days, and I dont feel like talking.
I'm missing way too many people, friggin worried for my results, and I keep thinking about my new year resolutions. I'm in need of a big hug, from anyone. Just a hug that can take all the pain away.
I feel like calling you up, and tell you all that's troubling me. I feel like calling you, and plan a meeting with me, so you can hug me and comfort me before my results. I feel like calling you up and breaking down , and hearing you say its gonna be okay and asking me to dry my tears. I feel like calling you up, cuz I miss the silence when I'm telling you all I feel. I feel like calling you up and hear you giving me all sort of tips and advices, dont matter whether they're senseless or not. I feel like calling you up and listen to you talking shit to me with the intention of making me smile and just hearing me laugh. I feel like calling you up and sharing everything with you and hear you tell your troubles to me , so that i wont feel so alone in the position I'm in. I feel like calling you up, and making sure you keep your promises of texting me the next morning. I feel like calling you up, and not let you hang up because , "I'm not sleepy yet. " I feel like calling you up and hear you sing to me, so I can calm myself down. I feel like calling you up, because I miss your contagious laughter. I feel like calling you up, so I wont feel so empty at this point of time. I feel like calling you up, and telling you you're my lucky charm and that i need to see you before my O levels, and in this case before my results. I feel like calling you up, and telling you still have to take good care of me, busy or not. I feel like calling you up, and hear you tell me, " Tell me everything. I don't like people keeping things about me behind my back. " I feel like calling you up and saying sorry, I've been really egoistic towards you for two months.
There's so much more. Just know, its just you, that I want most around me now. because you just know how to keep me calm.
If today was a special day, I wish for you to read this or at least someone to call you / fb / text / whatever , to just ask you whether its you who's done all these for me so far, and to pass the message that I miss you very badly. Its been two friggin months since we've talked. whoever that knows this person, simple guess whatever, and if the person says yes, the person did all these, bingo, please do tell the person all i feel.
If you ever see *
If you ever meet *
If you ever get a chance to sit down, talk to *
Then tell * it's so cold
It's so cold, it's so cold
Here without *
And tell her I miss *
Tell * I need *
Tell * I want *
I really want * to come back home, back to keep me warm
Tell * I'm sorry, I'm really sorry
Can you forgive me?
Please forgive me
And come back home, keep me safe and warm- so cold , chris brown
I don't feel like talking anymore, bye.