Candaye, Eeka, Myra, Izzati. :D
Kay, I know I promised an update so here goes!
Met Candaye , Eeka & Izzati for bowling at Pasir Ris, Kay, I got lost like one noob, standing on the wrong side of the carpark, and Candaye found me! So we headed in to play bowling. HAHAH, I CAN BOWL NOW :D AND I GOT A STRIKE. One only , haha. CANDAYE = PROFESSIONAL BOWLER, HAHAHA! & Izzati was champion! So one game, then waited for Safiah to come. Safiah came and we played another, halfway during our third game, Haidah came!
Sempat seh peluk halfway, padehal my turn eh! Safiah played like a pro, leg up! Hehe.
Eeka left, and we all headed to Clementi, met someone new, by the name of Farah, very small and friendly person :D Took 89 back to Hougang, then the long bus ride to Clementi. The long bus ride was worth it, I fell asleep halfway in the bus, and i didnt talk much at the start, you cannot blame me, my stomach was empty since morning yknow. Thennn, heaven! Mudpie + Cheeseburger! Thanks you girls for the intro! I'm definitely coming back again! We played bullshit at Mac! My first time! But bestttt, we had to stop halfway though, cuz I had my curfew, so we headed to the florist then 74-ed all the way home.
ON THE WAY HOME! HAHA! That was the best part, the pranks, oh and my stomach had too much air, I kept wanting to ____ , HAHA. Kay, in the bus met another friend, by the name of Wardah, k la, i know the whole of NV alrdy ah! Hehe. The laughter and everything, and you all,
pergy taubat ahhhh! k, i also, i
subahat ! They headed for housewarming and I went home.
Got home, had dinner, and headed to the com. Yes, I did not bother showering first. Then around 10 plus, my two girlfs were already online, so we talked about housewarming ( hehehe ) & many many more, & thanks to Haidah, ON THE COUNT OF THREE! Thanks for the videos! Candaye found her date yesterday on failblog, round and smexy ehh , I organise for you la, the date , so sweet right , i know (: Halfway I was sleepy but I couldnt sleep, because some people wouldnt wanna stay online w/o any entertainment, so i talked all the way. With the two girlfs, Aqillah, and M.An. halfway candaye left. And then Aqillah, thanks babe for yesterday! Appreciate it, sumpah I didnt know what to do yknow. Kay, we'll talk soon, and not emo anymore yep! The Haidah, ( belum lagy 4am, she bailed on me ); haha! ) , after that, M.An and me got sleepy at 3.45am, so we turned off the com at the same time.
I only fell asleep , at 4.15, my head was jammed pack with a few thoughts. I pondered all the way. Till I fell asleep. Finally , I get to meet all of them! Another outing coming soon, hehe, you all plan again k, i follow, i suck at planning. Butttt ahh, this Ayu Afira Sutrisnoh, ask me to plan one! We're going _______ ! :D yknow i know, babe!
And I had fun on thursday too, with E! Amkss > E's place > 325 bus stop > Amkss. Went to the sec 1 campfire, awesome! There were alot that happened, but we choose to remember the happy ones right E ? :D :D yknow i know! Saw Muhd Nana , like finally. Headed home at nearly 10pm. And Candaye, thanks for the comfort during the my ride home and the 1hour plus phonecall up till 12 plus am :D
Kay, my english is shit in this post, because there's mixtures of malay words somewhere in some paragraphs, & it might be irritating to read, but whatever, I loved both days, & I thank God once again for such awesome girlfs! Hope to see you girls soon (: