When all you wanna be is, happy. Happy for everything and everyone around you. But it gets hard, because you'll always try to predict what will happen, and if doesn't go your way, then its not perfect. When its not perfect, that would mean there'd be flaws. That's when reality sinks in. There'll be grudges , hatred, jealousy, everywhere. Sometimes I wish such feelings just never existed. But hey, we're no Angels, and we're human, there's bound to be some imperfection somewhere. I've to realise whatever I'm feeling is bad, but those two years, there really were many mean things that happened. Pretending its all okay, and that it never hurt like it did, is definitely not a walk in the park. It still hurts up till now, especially after what I have come to discover exactly a month and one five days before. That made it twice as painful and my heart is sure as hell still bruised up till now. I forgave you, and I hope you've forgiven me too, but to forget all you did, is not something I can do right away. Whatever you did, can never be undone. No matter how many sorrys' , it wont be the same.
And I may not be in any position to say, but some people should really open up their eyes to know they deserve so much better.
You said so much, be nice, but whats the point ,
you never really meant it. And if
you knew better, you wouldnt have believed everything so easily. But
you didnt. As much as I want to forget
everything, I just can't. Especially not now.