TODAY WAS AWETASTICALLY GREAT!
Candaye, its a pity you couldnt come along, next week eh, no delays! :D imy.
Today was spent with dearest Sasa! Its been a long time since I hung with this one bestf of mine. And we had an awesome time together! Laughing non stop! Headed to Town, cuz she wanted to check out Ion, and today I was labelled dangerous by her. And she told Afiq, " Wah, shopping ngn deh nie, tak boley ah. dangerous! " THANKS AH, YOU! NOW I'LL HAVE LESSER SHOPPING PARTNERS! LOL. Got Afiq's present, got my famous amos, got my brother's Tshirt, and we're going back again to shop for OURSELVES! :D Round round round, headed back to Amk, to take the bus home.
All in all, I had a great day, and despite the many times tere were many troubles to overcome, you have proven to have been there for me, and care for me ever sincerely. And i have to learn to be understanding towards your situation. Thank you babe, for loving and caring me, I love you, Sasa :D You awesomehh bestf!
Sometimes, you just dont wanna lie, but you are too scared to hurt a loved one's feelings. Up till now, it still hurts me that I had to do it just now, Im sorry. I truly am. Dear God, please forgive me. ):