Its like you, telling me to shut up, deep down knowing I wont.
Its like you, telling me to stop fighting for my rights, knowing I won't.
Its like you, asking me to keep quiet and not say anything, knowing I won't.
Its like you, asking me to give up, knowing I wont.
Don't pretend like you've only known me just yesterday. Don't.
Because it makes this situation a whole lot more stupid than it already is.
pretty damn obviousI was, Tan Hui Cheng for today! & more days to come! Just that, I need better hairclips, the name tag's not sticking. So today, I was craving for LJS, more than ever. Oh wait no, it was Macs at first. Thennnnnnn, LJS. Throughout lessons, in my head , it was just, " nachos , cheese fries, nachos cheesefries . . ." I could have actually drooled down there thinking about the cheese at LJS. Physics practical was definitely no bomb shizzy, it sucked, no lesser than any other physics practical. Pendulums, retort stands, cardboards, what in the hell. I hate Physics. But it kept me occupied! Last period, was shooting cans into dustbin, talking non stop shit, running up and down, screaming in the classroom time. Now, does that sound anything like how a Secondary Four class is supposed to behave ? Well, we had free period, and plus, we were pretty upset our plans to leave at 1.30 was cancelled, AND Miss Deepa, changed my pee-ing cycle
Me, D , Hidayah : * runs to the toilet *
Me , D, Hidayah : * runs back to the classroom, " alamak , she come.
Miss Deepa : * enters classroom, nags. *
Miss Deepa : Amira, where did you intend to go just now ?
Me : Toilet, miss deepa. I have to pee. * presses my bladder and gives the " i have to fishsticking pee for goodness sake face " *
Miss Deepa : NO! ( WAHLAOWEIIII ! ) Nobody's allowed to go to the toilet!
My bladder was upset. & it still is!
Rushed out at 2.10 with my all time beyotchhhhh! & got my LJS.
Ok, I have to go console my bladder now. Its nearing depression, actually.
I forgot to add, the whole group was talking about MJ, ): May Allah bless him,
moonwalk and pelvis movements!
Highlights : Kim and Fir!
Fir for the moonwalk, Kim for the s - e -x - y pelvis movements!