Today marks the first time I've spent two hours in Hg Mall, completing only two errands. By the end of it, I was starving and really thirsty. Aunty treated me! :D Apparently she had some extra chaaa-chinggggg, so she treated us :D
Anyway, this holiday came by as a very surprising one for me. I've always no mood to go out, despite the err, 20 dates I have to make up for? Maybe after Os! I don't know, I'm just really moodless, and next week's mid June, and Hidayah's already asking for plans, cuz I promised her mid June. And tomorrow's my beyotch's birthday, but I've school. Ahhhh, its extremely confusing. I'll figure something out, when my brain's not jammed pack.
Oh and Uncle Iq came over, along with Aunty Mas & Hasif. We were discussing, Jakarta plans! Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh! HARD ROCK. HARD ROCK. But my gerek girl wasn't present, so we couldnt really plan out a proper schedule. But nevermind, I'll head down to Abuela's place tomorrow to meet her. I'm planning to work though, after Os. Oh well, what's after Os remains after Os. So i'll not drift and get caught up with potential distractions.
9/10 pts ;
IMAC YO!
Eyzan, get one too! Then we'll both have IMac!
I've decided, not to get caught up and confused with you. How I feel's still the same, it stays.
Faith is all you need, girl.
Okkkkkk, I'm off to Eunos now.
Cha cha okehhh everyone!