eternity.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

 
I'm not giving in, and that's real. Cuz basically,I'm not interested. That's it. Period. Don't step in here, and torture me to make decisions I have already made. Don't put me in a position I don't wanna be in. Just don't. And leave me be,do things to decide, to choose. I'm not in it to actually be cooped and suffocated , and then make a move, and regret it thereafter.
That spells out not interested clearly.

And its 2am now yet I'm unable to sleep and I'm up blogging! Coooooool or whaaaaat :D
ben and jerry's really do keep you awake eh. chocolate's just superb! extremely superb! Yeah, but now sleeping only in the wee hours of morning has become a norm for me. And eyebags, are definitely not the sexiest thing on Earth! Unless you have eyes like SR. He never gets eyebags despite ALWAYS sleeping late. SR HAS COOL SHXT EYES.

Anyway, I've caught the Grease fever, again. Olivia Newton John & John Travolta looked so cute together! I was hoping they'd date each other in real life, make baby after baby, and live happily after. But well, he's married and he's chubbier now. Nevertheless, he's still got the looks. Olivia's Hopelessly Devoted to You caught my attention. Slow song but no doubt, lyrics of the song marks some similarity.

Guess mine is not the first heart broken,
my eyes are not the first to cry I'm not the first to know,
there's just no gettin' over you
Hello, I'm just a fool who's willing to sit around
and wait for you
But baby can't you see, there's nothin' else
for me to do I'm hopelessly devoted to you
But now there's nowhere to hide,
since you pushed my love aside I'm not in my head,
hopelessly devoted to you
Hopelessly devoted to you,
hopelessly devoted to you
My head is saying "fool, forget him",
my heart is saying "don't let go"
Hold on to the end, that's what I intend to do
I'm hopelessly devoted to you
But now there's nowhere to hide,
since you pushed my love aside I'm not in my head,
hopelessly devoted to you
Hopelessly devoted to you,
hopelessly devoted to you

And I think I've figured out the problem to my not so good hearing, I plug in my earphones for wayyyyyyy too long! its no wonder why! My earphones have been plugged in ever since 10.30pm and its nearing three now. How many hours is that? Okay, nearly five. I should plug it out right? Okay , maybe later. Its gonna be my company for the next two hours, then I'm gonna go to bed, that is if Im able to sleep.
Everyone's going to bed,
first Nana,
then that bugger brother of mine who CLAIMED he's gonna movie marathon but ended up sleeping and leaving me here to entertain myself by blogging and surfing the Net
then Candaye
then now Yong Tze
Ahhhhh, this is not cool. SO NOT COOL.

I'm trying to find something to do now. & if I cant, I'll blog again! Watch out readers, for another post,hopefully, haha.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   October 2014  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]