







Hey hey everyone !
Monday. Met Eyzan at 11am at S'goon. ( somebody's phone spoil ah. HAHAHAHA ) Then we headed to Bishan to get her bag. After that, we took the bus back to her place, bumped into Miss Deepa in the bus. Awkwardddddd, eyzan ah! Take seat behind her! lol. Okay, after that , Eyzan went to change and eat, and I used the computer. At around 1plus, we headed down, THEN this bugger, changed her mind, cause she was lazy. Haha, so I took the bus and met Syaffy at 1.30. Kay, so we headed down to Bugis. Walked around Bugis Junction, couldn't find what we're looking for, went to walk at Bugis Street, and we both got freaked out by this man. Syaffy claims he's high, he was trying to impress us with magic tricks, and Syaffy, had to be another bugger,
Syaffy : *whispers* eh, you go explore the shop by yourself ah, i'm already freaked out.
Me : EH! don't leave me here with him!
Syaffy : Ok la, lets go!
* walked real real fast. *
Alright, after that, we took the train to town. The moment we got to Far East, we went to look for a place to eat. Okay, so after lunch, we walked around. AHHHHH, ITS SO SO WASTED THAT WE DIDN'T BRING EXTRA CASH, ELSE I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THAT FABREGAS FRAME. Alright, then there was this small boy
Small boy : * screams AHHHHHHHHH! and ran towards MY BUTT. *
Me : * OWWWW. ! *
Small boy : * on the floor * looks at me and blinks innocently
Me : Syaffy, does he realise he ran towards my butt?
Syaffy : * laughs *
( I never got an answer from her, lol -.- )
Kay, after that , headed to Wisma, Syaffy bought a purple bag to put stuff in for her sleepover at my place that night. I couldn't find the bag I wanted, so we went to Velocity, Novena. We went out the wrong exit, so we got lost.
"Ehh, this is velocity! ", "NO, NOVENA SQUARE 2 LA! ", " OH SHIT. "
hahahaha. Both of us were ultimately depressed, we bought food to pamper ourselves. She bought Yami Yoghurt, and I bought snow ice when we were already back in Amk. Yay, double double! So after that, took 265, fetched Syad, and headed to my place. Our sleepover went really funny, we did things we didn't really expect we'd do. & all of us slept, so no prata at 3am! haha. Skipped my event & gave a miss in meeting Eyzan, I was having super bad lady cramps.
Kay,Tuesday. got up, did papers, then out with Syaffy & sis. Headed to Tampines. In the Mrt, I saw this guy, who looks like Chris Brown, the ultimate eye candy. It was funny, we were giggling and laughing about him, and he stood closer and closer, and he took the seat directly in front of where we were standing. And he alighted at City Hall, Awwwwww! * Sings Akon's Right Now ( Na Na Na ) ... cuz you are the apple of my eye. " * Okay , then got to Tampines 1, we went to eat at the world's best fast food restaurant, yep, BURGER KING! We walked around, still couldn't find what we wanted, so we went to Raffles Place. Lol,
Me : eh, this is the place where it's all very business-sy right?
Syaffy : Ya ah. Then how we shop?
Sis : * whines * eh my leg pain!
this bugger, can never go shopping with me, lol. Alright, so we stopped awhile at Boat Quay, and hung out there. Walked to City Hall, Shopped at Raffles City, and the Citylink Mall. There were many other significant events, but well, sweet memories are always etched in the heart, always remembered, ( aiya, i forgot the events la ok. lol, terrible stm ) Okay, then headed home. Got home at around nine.
I caught ' Space Jam .' I gotta say, Tweety was real cute, when she did She's hot! when Lola came in, and she put her finger on her tiny bird butt, then there was smoke. Cool righttt! And Lola Bunny, is, just, hot.
Texted Syaffy all the way,
I'm not over Chris Brown la ok! lol
Alright, this has become a really lengthy post, alright yo yo yo.
Nana's back from camp, I miss that doofus, but this silly bestf of mine prolly isn't up yet.
Sooo. . . I'll find something to do la.
Bye!