Hello, I gave up on the other site. The pictures uploaded, are all so huuugggeeee.
Alright, so im back to blogging hereeeee!
Anyway, today was spent, with Dyla Love , Af & Aq. Was supposed to meet Candaye, but there were well, some complications. Ahhh, well, so met Dyla at Amk Mrt at two.
In the morning ( thru' text .. )
Dyla : Where to meet ah ?
Me: Amk mrt, twopm.
Dyla : Oh kk. My prepaid NO MONEY, so reach already, you text me kay.
At two pm. .
Dyla called. Then I was confused, " Dyla, I thought you no money? " , " NO AH! I said cents! "
You all , be the witnesses okay! lol. Anyway, met Roy after that to accompany him to buy his clothes. Then Dyla & I headed to Somerset to get our tickets. EVERY. CINEMA.WAS. SOLD. OUT. We went to check, yes, everywhere. Then we met Af& Aq. Af was extremely sarcastic &Aq, kept insisting on Vivo. So well, our last search for seats, was Plaza Sing. From there we parted, Dyla & I went to get our lunch, its never ending crap with this girl. After that, we headed to MarinaSquare, we got lost, more than thrice. Rooftop,then we went to get my Daddy a gift. Then we headed home.
AND WHEN I GOT HOME YOU KNOW WHAT ?
Af called and said they went to Marina Square too, and they caught Transformers at the BACK row, and there were four empty seats in front of them. I was too tired to get angry,so I just kept quiet.
Af : I'm so angry uh! You should have come watch with us uh.
Me: Nevermind ah. Some other time also can uh.
Af : Serious uh.
Me : Ah, forget it ah. Over already mah.
Got home, & we went to watch Michael Jackson's past music videos. he's gone, & i still don't believe it. Michael Michael, why'd you have to go.
" When you're in a relationship, the easiest thing for you to do is to leave. "
- Did You Wrong
Anyone wants to disagree with that ?
The only response I have to that, he did.