Don't waste time being misunderstood, when you don't bother finding out the truth. You chose head on, I'm right ahead of you now.
I just realised, I havent seen Candaye in a week, Irra in a zillion weeks, Cit, a zillion times two weeks. WHERE HAVE YOU ALL BEEN! O's = Barrier. So we always have to wait really long before we get to meet each other. Well, it's something worth a whole life waiting for! hehehe
Oh, I'm gonna catch Drag Me To Hell tomorrow. Thanks to Nana and both my siblings. Taufiq insisted on the movie, and Hidayah added an extra YES, so majority wins. Initially, I wanted to catch Hannah Montana, heard its a great movie. Okay so ( nana was on the phone ),
Taufiq : HAHAHAH. NO HANNAH MONTANA FOR YOU, WE'RE WATCHING DRAG ME TO HELL, HAHAHAHA, SO GORYYYY, SO GORYYYY! ( trust me, it was annoying, the job of the older brother eh? )
Me : Gory? I DONT WANT.
Taufiq : Well too bad !
Nana : Nana, its nothing la. No blood blood, go see the trailer!
Me : Eeee, don't want la. It's gory!
Nana : No la, go see!
Me : Fine, but if I see anything digusting and bloody, you're gonna get it.
* watches the trailer with siblings *
Suddenly . .
All of us ( cept nana ) : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
(nana was laughing on the phone -.- thanks ah, idiot )
Gotta say the trailer freaked me out, but it seemed exciting!
So Im gonna catch it tomorrow :D
I've to head to the masjid first to drop some forms , ah well.
Hopefully I won't scream in the theater, like I did when watching Coming Soon with Eyzan. That was scary okay!
Okay, cheesey tomato bread for breakfast now! Toodles everyone!