Met her at 9.40, was late as usual, okay no, we reached at the SAME time.
Did A mth & E math, but we didn't manage to complete any of the papers, we were so pissed this Raffles girl got her food first, when she was BEHIND us.
Me : Eh D, why she get her food first? SHE WAS BEHIND US DAMNIT.
D : Aiyaaaa, people RAFFLES what. We ANG MO KIO. So we must wait!
( dumbass d said that a little too loud, thank god, she plugged in her earphones )
SO at the start we were moodless. Did our papers, then the food came. So we ate, did work, and talked about food all over again. Till D had to perform excretion , so at 11 plus left Bishan.
Study date two, Roy Brother Jill!
Fulllll of nonsense and chengeng -ness :D
With this doofus I can never do math, so I did Geog. Met up at Amk, then headed to Yishun. Heheh, he clearly has something against mamaks. lol.
Haeded to best place that sells burgers, yep, you guessed it, BURGER KING! ,
and studied. Got a place and started studying, at ONE I was already hungry. Lol got something to eat, and it was story telling time with Roy :D
At two, when we wanted to leave ,
Roy : You see la,! I knew you wouldn't study!
Me : Eh, anyhowwww only. Then just now what was I doing ah?
Roy : Alaaa, for a while only.
YOU WAIT. I SHOW YOU, I MUG FOR 852398570957 hours! Cannot count on your fingers right! Kan
banyak tak banyak tak !
Bishan - Amk - Yishun - Amk - Home - East Coast - Home - Phone :D
Oh and I was talking to Nana yesterday, and
Maid : EHHH! SINGAPORE GOING TO HAVE TSUNAMI GO SEE INTERNET!
Me : WHAT? DONT ANYHOW BOMB LA.
Maid : * talks to friend on hphone * YES! 21 JULY.
Me : HUH? OHMYGOD. ( okay i was a little panicky )
Nana : Nana calm down la, its just a PREDICTION la. Chillllll.
Me : Huh , how you know?
Nana : I just know la, can you chill?
Lol. Noobshit why did I panick to that extent ?
SEEEEEE, I STUDIEDDDDDDD. heheh
toodles.