The weather can really piss people off eh.
With one stupid bestf not picking up his phone -.- Kay, I was a good girl today, I cancelled my plans, I stayed home, and did MALAY. The subject in which I've only managed a scrape through B throughout sec4, and the language I speak with a horrible slang. Ah well. We all have to start somewhere to better ourselves, eh.
I'm worried for Saturday. Somehow, I regret playing with my CA. I'll prolly get hell all over again, and my many dates lined up will be cancelled. I'll only be out starting mid June. I wish I could think of my results as beautiful butterflies, but they're nowhere near that, instead they're more like the flies feeding on a decaying mouse. Get a load of that.
Yeah well.
And I'm starting to ponder , " You never say No. "
Anyway, I met up with some of the delicious people this week, Roy, Dyla & Candaye!
Ahhhhhh, finally! They drive me nuts, I swore it felt as though I inhaled a whole can of laughing gas. Candaye made me high, so bad, I stamped my feet when we were in kfc. And she came to Amk all the way for me, and she waited for about an hour! Alaaa, sweet Candaye! I was having a terrible migraine when I met up with Roy and Dyla. So laughter laughter laughter = high on ecstasy. They asked standard questions with very obvious answers.
Me : Eh, sit down under block eh. Headache ah
Dyla : Oi, you're scaring me LEHHH
Roy : Eh Myra, you high ah?
Me : duh. at least i think so la
Roy : You're seriously high laaaaa
Then we started laughing all over again
Kay. I had a crazy week.
Irra & Cit. I have to see you guys. Period.
5 more days.