After days and days of not studying, I'm dreading getting my butt back to school tomorrow. Is it ever possible that we just sit for papers and not know the results? Because I'm basically not anticipating mine.
Anyway, people who don't think sudden phonecalls causes a swirl of emotions, think again. Happily humming on the bus today, I got a sudden phonecall from Daddy.
"where are you? "
" bus. why? doctor seen you yet? "
" yeah, said I could be discharged. "
I was slumming , then i sat up straight and took out my left earpiece,
" huh? what ? repeat! "
everyone was staring because i was shouting a teeny bitttttt
So after that, I sat on the bus, thinking about my little dilemma,
till I missed the frigging stop!
I MISSED IT.
MISSSSSSSED.
So I was thinking, oh ok, next stop won't be so far.i could walk HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
they were in two different regions!
then when i reached Changi,
Dad : Charger where?
Me : * hands him charger *
Dad : Two pin plug?
Me : * digs for it * eh didnt bring!
Dad : okay, nvm. then paper?
Me : EH! NEVER BUY!
Dad : * looks at me as though I'm gonna cause him a heart attack *
Me : okay okay. i buy now , heheheh
that was how dumb i was today.
And i forgot where the inpatient pharmacy was!
kay, nevermind.
im gonna munch down some chocolates, and lay in bed reading , ' Nineteen Minutes '