I shouldn't be blogging , but :D
I'm officially gonna have saggy panda eyebags, and an addiction for caffeine. I'm not healthy. At all. & today's the period day. PERIOD DAY ONE. And I've Napfa tomorrow, how sexy is that? And when I'm running, my woman organs will hurt and there'll be blood dripping as I run. I'm the daylight woman blood sucker, cept I dont suck blood, I drip blood. That's some dirty details , alright :D
Nevermind, I'll use that overdue MC of mine, so I don't have to run (:
Alright, today was a well, on off day , after school took the Malay Oral and we got our consultation dates! But hey, I just realised , yes JUST, that the Malay O Paper's on June 1st. Okay, like Firdaus said, " That's good, everyday also can. I don't mind. " After that, Ms Low insisted that we took our Chem test today, so we sat for it , the three tards doing chem. All I can say, I like taking tests when everyone else leaves.
& since I'm in the PMS-ing mood ( cure's for it cornflakes ) ;
I shall say,
I HATE CROWDED BUSES
I HATE WAITING FOR BUSES, YEAH TRY ONE HOUR WAITING FOR JUST ONE DAMN BUS, KIM AND FIR GAVE UP TOO.
AND I DEFINITELY HATE MP3 DYING ON ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN
( time I get it serviced. )
Okay, now that I've let all of that go,
I've a textbook of 300 pages to entertain.
It needs my company.
OH, AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY. FAIZAH!
Eighteen, you sexy mama!