
Diyanah !











Fun shotzxzxzx!


THIRD PLACE!




Mariah.

Calho.

Putera.

Dina Adila.

Muhad Irfan Q.

These are my kids :D
Oh how I love everyone of them :D
Facilitated the Primary Three Kids with the three of them.
Adorable and smart, yes they are!
They were going around, screaming and running, "Kak Myra, Kak Myra, Kak Myra . .! "
And on the other side, " Kak Rynn! Kak Farah! Kak Shamin! "
Awwwwww.
They were so cute singing the songs, and clapping and playing games.
Alright today, headed to Bishan, met D. We were supposed to study, but according to Nicholas they did only after I left -.- Craaaaaap! Now she's done her homework and I've not done a single crap, except two lines. Met Eyzan at Amk after that, planned to study, but I still ended up with two sentences and Eyzan did some work.
And her cookies, have 78342357034963745 different kinds of taste.
Alot right? I know!
:D
Decided not to go out with either Aq or Hidayah because I've got thigh cramps.
Yes, they exist and I've difficulty walking.
AND OH
MSN'S VIRUS CAN REALLY PISS ME OFF
PORN PORN PORN
I'm not interested la, porn porn porn!
Shitheadz spamming.
I'll sue MSN one day, mark my words.
Alright, I've lessons tomorrow, so I'm gonna start E Learning after my shower,
Then, be the studious kid ever!