eternity.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

 
Baby I can see your halo.
Halo, halo, halo.
Every rule I had you breaking.

Oh yeah! I've completed my Gossip Girl marathon! 10 Eps thanks to Joey! Thanks babe! Gotta admitt, I got lost somewhere in the middle, all cooped up with the fan, the sorta sauna chair , it was 3am. My brother was sleeping, I envied him sleeping so soundly, my eyes were half closed by ep 10. That explains how I got lost, eh? :D

Alright, I'm in the baking mood! Chocolate's an aphrodisiac.
I owe Lutfil some cookies yo!

Alright, my homework's half done, and I've lost track of my math work.
And I just realised, Term One's gonna end in like , two weeks?
Then in about two cum three months I'm sitting for Mid Years 09.
Then Malay O Paper.

Gosh, time flies fast.
Resolution : Stop going online, clear the top of the class cupboard
Fyi, most of the books belong to me and Amanda. Haha!

Okay, Gear 5! Grab the ingredients and all the neccesities and go! Complete work and baking time!

Takecare readers, enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   October 2014  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]