Aspirations.
To celebrate :
- Bio Test, 20/ 25
- The success of my cookies!
- Maths homework, ALL DONE . ( yes, its my first time )
- tomorrow! (L)
So after school, I just realised. I wasted my time staying back for nothing, ugh, drama. So I went to complete all my math work. Was supposed to have a prata session with Eyzan, but we ended up eating at Macs. Haha, that doofus should know why :D Headed back to school, I really had no idea why, till we stopped in front of the field. Thanks to Eyzan, my first time watching the B Div's match. Actually, just the second half. Else you'd never find me there. Had no intention of doing so, just a peep and go was all we had in mind, but we stayed longer, till the match ended.
Waited waited, and finally, waterfall at home.
& I'm definitely passing baking today. I've a bladder that hurts so bad, and feet that needs a therapeautic massage or something. Aroma Therapy.
Yes, I shall run off and take a break now.
Because you're my best friend, I'd stay by your side no matter what. I love you. Don't let anything happen to you, please takecare. I won't let you shed another tear, for something so small and trivial. Its not a total adversity you're facing, You know I'd be here.
Let that stay in your head and heart. I'll see you.