So you say, 'Forgive me, my angel, you're my baby girl. '
Then its too late to play your last cards,
Its all you have,
Its not enough to win.
You turned so juvenile,
I should no longer be a prisoner of your love.
Cuz with this weighing so heavy on me,
I can no longer turn to see,
that I'm putting so many in jeopardy.
I'm no life saver , then.
How you were to me, How we felt,
Sometimes moments like those should be relived
But you're not here to see
But you're not here to feel
But I'm here all ready and geared up
How I wished knew.
I can't get over the fact, what was.
You never meant anything to me.
Then you meant so much,
You stole what you thought was rightfully yours
Then you let it go.
-
You broke one too many promises, my friend.
That even a simple hello's a burden.
For a mistake you could never cover up.
Even if it was for the sake of friendship
I still am your friend.
It was never your wrong in the beginning,
whether it did happen or did not happen,
Now you took sides,
You're in it the same way.
-
Not all that hollow nor empty,
I'd be fine.
Players like you don't need no practice to shoot in baskets
You just get it.
Let's play this game.
"Car and a crib She about To pay em both off "- Miss Independent / Neyo
So I'll be.