Memories of you & me ,
they don't wanna leave me.
Stuck on me,
You're my favourite song.
Why is it I can't let go?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NURFARAH CITRA!
I love you, girl!
& I miss you! So much, I have to meet up with you.
I HAVE TO.
Okay, 14 Feb. Went back to school to do props, wow, so much for ALOT not done.
Met Farah CammieO at 2.30. Silly girl, she was late. Met her outside Mini Toons, & headed to Marina Square. Grrr, so many couples, the girls with their BIG BIG BOUQUET of roses, the guys looking all sweet & hot. I was starving so we went to have our lunch at Burger King. Now, I noticed two couples.
Couple Number One :
They sat at the couple table, its supposed to be 'romance in the air yadayada' , that kind of atmosphere, but there in the middle of the table, V day presents. The girl was meddling with her phone, the guy was busy with his laptop. So much for special, how on earth would the girl feel?
Couple Number Two :
Sat down. Then girl gets up, no, more like STORMED out with a really black face, and the guy following behind her, not looking like he gives a damn and takes out his phone.
Me : OMG.
Farah : ( okay, i dont think she noticed , cuz her back was facing the couple )
The other couples were all so lovey dovey and sweet. Ahhh, but there were'nt only couples!
ALL THE SINGLE LADIES, PUT YOUR HANDS UP!
Cuz with my girls, i live it up a little more, i'd bring the house down with my hands up.
There were lots of guy groups too. There were mixtures. Yeah, there were alot of people.
About four, Dyla & Hana reached. Finally!
Went round and round, then went to the rooftop!
CAMMIEOS.
CAMMIEOS.
What else can I say?
I love them <3
Alright, window shopped and headed to the Mrt at 6, we saw Murni!
Omgod she's pretty.
Me : ( farah talking and i was listening and buying my standard ticket )
Murni : ( from far ) shouts "ADILAH !
All of us turned.
Me : ( says to farah ) omg i think i know her! aziffi's friend!
Farah and Adilah : MURNI LAH!
Me : OMG! HI!
Murni : HI!
and i was dumb, i introduced myself as
Me : OH HI, I'M AZIFFI'S FRIEND TOO. NICE TO MEET YOU!
WHAT THE HEY.
alright, fun fun day, now i'm tired. pics some other time.
" will you ever let go? "
"no, never, you're my golden girl. "