Its like zero gravity out here.
I'm dead beat, exhausted.
I've been coming home late almost everyday, staying up till the wee of hours of morning completing my homework, & mugging for tests. I'm living a really unhealthy lifestyle at this point, but its all gonna be over by next week.
I'm not complaining, I've not been known to rant about things I'm not happy about and go on and on like a nightmare that never stops haunting, but its really whether you could actually spare a thought and be considerate to people who's doing the dirty work for you. At least if you don't wanna handle bigger matters, play your part and at least CO OPERATE.
I've been out after school, spending time with my girls, thank you, I love you guys so much. I really love all your moral support. & for being there for me. The hugs and everything. And, the long hours on the phone and outside, to discuss with me what's needed and what's not. I've been cracking my brains on how to arrange schedules, when almost everyday no one wants to sacrifice their precious time. I know, we know, you have a life. and you wanna live it. We have lives too, so you make it easier by just co operating.
I hope all goes well tomorrow.
I'm really really drained. I've no energy left.
I've been really excited about tomorrow, chinatown and all,
but with zero progress, nothing will ever work.
Nevermind, I'll just hold on positively.
Candaye, thank you for your time today, although we only met up for a while. Meetups with you are always fun!
Some pictures to brighten up the mood ;






Because love's tough, you win you lose.
what's harder's to let go.