Hey readers, sup sup sup.
Firstly, Class drama's officially over! Good job, 4.4. Success, baybeh! Thank you, Hidayah, Ayu, Joey, Hui Cheng, Amanda, Nicholas , D, Clarabelle, The Juns ( jun xing, junming, jun hui jun cheng) Brenda, Karen, Keith, Yao Kuang, Rui Lin, and everyone else! Basically, four four!
Joey! Thank you, darlingggggg, for everything, then ten pm nightmares you went through and everything. Thanks!
My girls, I love your support! :D
Oh, my single ladies, loveeeeee!
And definitely Mrs Kok, the endless moral support up till now.
Oh extra credits to Mum and Dad too!
Secondly, Tests. Chem was a total bummer, A math today was freakishly tough, but doable. I'm a careless monster. Okay, mouse. Fine.
Alright, today, school as usual, was school. Studied after school, then left. Dad , dad. He made me rush home for nothing. Met up with Lutfil to claim my muffins, around five. Lol, I found another laughing gas! He laughs non stop! And he didn't know there was a shortcut to my house. But he makes delicious muffins! believe it or not, i was fighting for my share with my sister.
Stayed till nearly six then went up.
:D
I shut my eyes
Its like deja vu
But it's only with you that it feels as good
Alright, tonight's my Gossip Girl marathon.
:D
Labels: Oh Baby. Said she moves her body like a cyclone.