hello readers!
yes. i've not been updating. school's been really long and tiring. i've been reaching home at 7 almost everyday. its annoying me with the fact that I don't complete my homework, and when I get home all I ever do is SLEEP. SLEEP . SLEEP. =/
BALLS.
BALLS, WHY DO I SLEEP SO MUCH?
ughhhh.
Okay, so updates,
let's see
dyla's the crazyball that has the neergy of a 2 year old kid.
yes she does.
Soccer for PE yesterday!
Team :
HUI CHENG , THE SEDUCTIVE ONE (:
JOEY, THE ONE THATS MAKING ME LOSE BALL BY BALL EACH DAY. BY SCARING ME (:
DOROTHY, THE HYPER MAMA (:
CLARABELLE, THE BOOB SMACKER (:
FIRDAUS, OH THE SEXY SOCCER PLAYER (:
GABRIEL , THE NICE ONE (:
did i miss out anyone?
=/ shewt, my memory's failing.
Our team's basically running, and running, we turned pink.
PINK. RED. PINK. So can you imagine how much we ran and kicked ?
Yes, be Spongebob. He's got some range of imagination. In the end, we lost to Babyboy's ( babygirl unglam , you'll come find me with a pole. ) team. THERE WERE FIVE DEFENDERS, HOW ON EARTH DO WE SCORE? YEAH, I'M WONDERING TOO.
Then malay test, bio test, test test, okay, school's school. lots of numbers, lots of worksheets, you know.
Today!
Afiq & Irra wanted to meet, No Aq. Aq, soccer all the way. he loves balls by the way.
Was in school, wrote ONE Sentence on my foolscap, till Afiq called asking me to come earlier. SO i had to leave there and then & met them under Irra's block. Talked discussed laughed, worked things out. & they blamed me for not solving anything, because I was laughing & I told too many stories. Its not my fault! They also did'nt say, "MYRA, YOU CANNOT LAUGH. SERIOUS. "I can never be serious actually. Its scary, yo. But not serious, doesnt mean I'm abnormal right?
(:
Tomorrow, meeting up with Candaye!
EXCITEDDDDD (:
I'm gonna learn to bake cookies & shopping & laughing
I miss my candaye already ):
& not forgetting Sunday's brithday girl
NURFARAH CITRA!
Okay, I shall complete my homework now,
& learn how to bake cookies.
Crap, I've not replied any of my text messages since I started blogging.
Valentines Day cookies!
:D