have you ever been so tired of feeling the same way over and over again, but you're still stuck at the same position, with no different thinking ?
yeah well, although how bloody tiring it can be, you still hang on.
that's when most of your part screams, "ALL THE WAY BEAUTIFUL. "
I'VE NOT BEEN STUDYING.
SHIIIIIIIT.
Mum's giving me doses of the flu medicine, & now all I do is SLEEP. SLEEP. SLEEP.
What the hey. & I won't be home from morning till night tomorrow. I don't wanna stay up all alone. Okay, I shall refuse to take my medication today, and stay up. I'll get hooked on Red Bull. I think I overdosed the other time, till Afiq got worried ( lol, ? ) that he called me at 1.30am asking me to sleep, and stop reading my textbook. BUT,
Me : I drank two cans of Red Bull straight yesterday, and today another can. It feels like I'm high on alcohol.
Afiq : Huh, you drink which Red Bull?
Me : The gold one la, then?
Afiq : Oh, I thought the blue one. Not nice, ah drink the gold one,
Me : ( thinking : oh that helps -.- )
Red Bull contains tartazine. If I continue mugging, without proper food or anything, I'll never get better, I'll get so much more unwell, & I'll have breathing problems.
psycx bitxh.