eternity.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

 
Wednesday, Oh Wednesday :D
Liars ,& Cheaters, You creatures deserve to be punished. You know what it feels to be played? No. Its time you learnt.

School was fine, PE was a mess, I pretended to have cramps, but in the end, I really got them. I guess I deserve that, for lying and trying to escape PE. Other lessons were busy juggling and multi-tasking messages & lessons.

After school!
Walked with the HMT girls,
( finally! i saw effa! nice name yo! )
Met up with Roy Brother Jill & Lihin. Candaye had to meet her teacher first, so we headed off to Yishun BK. MRT rides with Roy, we'll always get attention we don't want, thanks to his nonsense, ishhhh, cursing & swearing! Ate our lunch, then as I promised, I did my homework, finished up whatever I had left, my table was extremely messy. We kept moving our trays to make space for me, lol, thanks yáll. This cleaner, lol, she went to us, and went

Cleaner : Adik, boleh tolong Aunty tak?
Me : ( I was laughing ever so horribly, then I stopped suddenly , "adik? ") err, tolong ape?
Cleaner : Can you go out to the shop that sells perfume? & write down all the contact number.
Me : ( HUH?) err . .
Cleaner : Nie, Aunty order perfume, but tomorrow's my off day, so I cant take it. I'm afraid they'll give it to someone else.
Me : ( ROY LIHIN AND MYRA : "OH! " ) oh okay, sure i'll do it (:
Cleaner : * kept ranting reasons *

Halfway, Jamil came to join us, lol, he messed up his hair! Candaye called, & I was giving directions, and the two imps in front, could'nt shut up, mocking & making fun. Thanks ah, the two of you, you touchED my heart :D
CANDAYE ARRIVED! LOL, & the two of them left for Orchard. We got down to serious work ( YEAH RIGHT! ) , okay we were, technically serious, but could YOU resist laughing when Candaye's around? ULTIMATE LAUGHING GAS. Candaye, your serious is enough to make me laugh okay. Don't attempt! Anyway, we did our work , completed our homework! Yay!
Oh, & the cleaner keep coming back and forth, saying the same things.
CANDAYE TENGOK SEMACAMMMMMM. :D

Cleaner : I have a tenant like you, face all like you. Laughter also like you.
Candaye : Wah, laughter also ah?

Thanks ah, Candaye , you touchED my heart :D
Left the place at about, 6.
We were SUPPOSED to take the MRT since it's faster so we'd all get home on time, but Lihin wanted to take the bus, so we boarded 854 home. It's a great thing that all three of us stay in Hg.
We don't have to separate!
Talked , talked and chatted with Candaye :D heheh, you know i know.
Ring history!

Waited at Bowen for 74. Lol, I was pretty much like a small kid, waiting for the bus to come. Kicking legs , pushing Lihin. FINALLY! In two minutes!
Boarded the bus , homeeeee!

I couldn't wait to shower,
& now , Candaye, Roy, Dyla, Lihin, Keith :D

Alright,
Bio & Math await.
Candaye, besttttttttt :D

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   October 2014  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]