School was okay. Oh my god, just screw math. It was the last period, I was tired, I was hungry, and I wanted to go home ): So I did'nt focus in class. Crap. BINOMIAL THEOREM, AND WHAT SHIATZXZX. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO? I FORGOT EVERYTHING!
After school, initially I wanted to go home straight, get some rest and sleep. Since I was woken up by pisang's call at eleven, and I did'nt sleep till one. Hidayah had to leave to meet her mum at Novena & Ayu wanted to go, err, somewhere. ( i forgot uh -.- ) Bumped into Sohlihin when we're on our way out, so he followed us to Hub, then at 2plus, Hidayah had to leave , so we decided to leave for Yishun.
Roy met the three of us later, followed by pisang :D
Yet another crazy day :D
Craved for strawberries, so ayu lihin & me went to get strawberries!
Fed each other, & I got the big one! :D
The shape of a tooth uh (:
Left Yishun at about 4, took 854 with Lihin & Pisang, Pisang dropped first, then we dropped 45 minutes later. Walked home from Bowen, walked past Monfort, saw Aq & Afiq! :D Soccer selection, but they still had the time to scream my name out loud.
Lihin walked me home,
and I got Toblerone! :D
Okay, I officially miss them, Nurfarah Citra & Natasha Irrazimah Yulanda. I havent talked to you two in ages! Afiq reminded me of Irra & I could'nt stop thinking about how she's doing. & Cit, I'm wondering how you're coping with training!
MAHIRAH! SHE FINALLY HAS TIME FOR ME! :D
"I'll never stop walking you home. "