Happy Birthday , Dad!
I LOVE YOU!
MUM: YOU ARE HOW OLD, 46?
MUM : EEE. SO DAMN OLD.
LOL, MUM!
I love having options, I love choices & but I hate making decisions then regretting it.
Screw that, sister yo.
Anyway, talked to Mum & Dad. They practically DISALLOWED me from joining malay dance, with the excuse of, "you already have a cca. & you're gonna STAY in that cca. " Question is, can I actually bear with it? With Ezzaty, you can never get bored. But with a teacher who knows no respect for students, that's definitely not okay with me. How can I tolerate that shit? No one can. Okay, maybe I haven't told them that I was yelled at, because they'd just say, its all my fault. I don't need to hear all that, I'm not close to interested in hearing that.
Gahhh, looks like I'll have to put up with her shit for three more months. & like Ayu said, "January's ending. It'll all be over soon. "I hope so, babe.
Oh yeah, reggae dancing!
That's the coolest shit, ever!
:D
Lo Que Paso Paso ~
Credits to Khairil for the intro :D
Alright, shall get on with my work &
hope time permits causeway point with Farah tomorrow.
Technically right, practically wrong.