eternity.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

 
I feel like, blogging regularly.
That's a good thing, because, at least I know my blog won't rot.

I still smile when I hear your name, I get excited when I know I'm about to see you, I'm happy knowing how you're doing. I laugh when I hear funny stories about you. I get hyper after a dream about you. You still bring joy to me, I'm damn sure now I still do.
Its crazy, when people look at it, asking the same old questions. &now, I don't wanna hear it anymore. I don't wanna rant, no more. Its not so easy afterall.

Thanks Royhan Jill & Afiq.
Speaking about Afiq, Irra called! Yay! Finally , babe. I was supposed to meet her on Wednesday, but since I wasn't feeling well, we made up another day. & I'm getting real excited in meeting her. She cut bangs! :D See you, Wednesday! & no talks on Sec4 life, because its tough as hell and we're not gonna add stress.
IM-ed with Candaye, meeting up on Wednesday! For a real study session & for some malay tutoring. Attrocious, Attrocious, tsk tsk tsk.
Actually,I'm dreading Wednesday a little. I don't wanna know my results :/ but its okay, I can't blame anyone else but me. & i've learnt my lesson, no last minute studying sessions!

Royhan's out bowling with Eyfa, & I'm stuck home with bladder pains. So I'm not allowed to meet them, & movie plans with Mum & Sis were cancelled because nobody at home's feeling better than I am. I shall start loving DvDs & books from now on. Shall bite on a new habit.

Me : MUM , CAN WE PLEASE GO OUT?
Mum : I told you, I've got a headache & Dad does'nt allow us out.
Me : UGH. its so boring, I don't wanna study ): OFF DAY
Mum : then?
Me : Let's play pool! Headdown to Hg Plaza!
Mum : You're always talking about pool. When did this addiction for pool start? You went with your friends?
Me : ( in my head : OH SHIT! ) err, nooo. okay, fine, let's stay home. *grins *
SLIP OF THE TONGUE.
that's partly why I'm staying home.

wait, before I end this post. I know its pretty random, but I love watching my brother worry about what he's going to wear, & I love sitting in his room watching him pick out clothes. That all the more excites me! Pretty much the reason why there's a standard set for the guys in my household & the reason why dressing to me, is an important factor for guys.
" you're not taking me out if you're looking like trash. "
- bet you guys heard it before in movies.
& that's definitely something I agree with.
The thing about my brother, & the reason why I love watching him pick out clothes, is because he's got great fashion sense, & most of the times he'd ask for my opinion. I never get left out :D The vainpot needs the other vainpot eh.
Vanity's not a sin, live by that.

Alright, :D
I shall watch a thrillion DVDs' if it takes that amount to entertain me.
i've got my strawberries& the aircon :D

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   October 2014  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]