CammieO session, Pasir Ris, Pool session, Birthday Bash :D
Farah came over on Friday, project session turned into a CammieO session, oh we're good at impersonating! Nice poses you do, we do it back better :D MadTv, ya farah, thanks for the intro :D Doofus, now I'm addicted!
Ayu asked to accompany her to Pasir Ris park, so got changed early Saturday morning, met up with Farah , then Roy the Brother Baybeh.
Walked around, found Ayu, got changed and, bike time!
Thanks ah, Roy, two seater, and he called me a
gajah. Its not my fault!
Cycled the whole park, and we stopped by this green fake grass patch. It was funny, Roy could'nt get up the patch, and Ayu had NO trouble getting up, what the hey.
CammieO partner took some shots and we cycled to the swing! :D
Yeah man, Roy's not a high swingerrrrrr! Okay, try this, get people to push you from the back. Ayu pushed
senget , and Roy added extra force, so I nearly fell of my swing, I was scared, my palms began to sweat, so my grip was not firm, but, Roy's Sister Baybeh's strong! :D
We were screaming and screaming, and Farah did'nt wanna try! All the little kids were looking at us like we're tards, we blend in, la okay :D
Beach after that :D
( I'm gonna learn how to ride a bike soon okay, Roy! :D )
Emotional Tuesday morning ( HAHAHA! ) , so went out to meet Roy and Dilah at Amk. Dilah came late, so Roy and I started our pool game first :D
Lol, I was ranting and we were pouring our hearts out ( yes, one's emotional, one's sensitive! ) , over our two games, till Dilah came & Jamil came.
Played till 4plus then headed home.
Never enough, man, phone convos lasted till 3am :D
31 Dec!
Happy Birthday, Irra Honaye!
Happy Birthday, Afiq!
Happy Anni ,the two of you!
:D
Last minute plans with Irra, Candaye, Cit, Safiah, Aq & Afiq.
Finally, CANDAYE! I GET TO SEE YOU! :D
Cit went off to Compass first, so Candaye came over at about 1.30 & we headed to Irra's house. Cit met us there ( FINALLY, I GET TO SEE YOU OKAY! ) , and then we headed off to Hg Plaza, with the intention of playing pool, but NOOOO, we came there, and we did'nt look 16. Crap, so we had to celebrate some other place.
Ate our lunch, shopped for the couple's presents then birthday bashhhhh!
Safiah had to leave halfway, takecare girl :D
Irra had to leave at 5, so strolled to 542 with Candaye, halfway, Aq called.
So we lepak-ed with Aq & Afiq till 6plus :D
Walked Candaye to the shop and she had to take a leave.
Okay, she's officially a laughing gas!
Tell me how not to love her eh :D
Okay, school's starting, and I've done nothing. No packing done.
:D
I'm not the only one!
Happy New Year , everyone!
Cheers!