eternity.

Saturday, November 01, 2008

 
I've seen the way you look at me,
the way you react to the things I do.
I know you're looking out for me,
by asking questions like, " how i'm doing? "

But recently, after seeing your face, and your messages,
I feel twice as bad. Anyone with eyes could see I was pushing you away. When you showered me with attention and love, this way or that. Getting on the road is a great thing, but all we were before, you did'nt show what you wanted to be. I'm sorry, for all I've done, to hurt you.
Its been a year, and you've looked out for me.
I do, but I'm not.
Not willing to stick around, waiting like before.

It's all just misconception.

" Hold the ones you love close, they'll be there to go through with you, forget about that one, go outdoors, have fun with all the people that love you. "
- & this is something I'll never forget.
One of the best tips, thanks friend :D
glad you're doing well!

* breathes out *
Haaaaaaa. Yeap, that definitely feels good. Phonecalls with Honaye, always lightens the mood. And its always super fun to plan with her. 24th with Cit & Honaye :D
Okay, random question : chocolate or strawberry?
My mama bought two tubs of ice cream, chocolate and strawberry, now to actually mix them, that would'nt taste as nice right? Full effect of the flavour! Okay, crap, I really should stop stuffing myself with junk food, ice cream, cadbury dream are all becoming daily food. They're like rice to me, now. * bangs head * I'll get chubbier by the end of three months if I don't stop, and I really have to. There's nooooo wayyyy I'm going out on the 24th looking like a pufferfish.
( though I think the pufferfish's cute. you know, bloated round cute fishball-ish, you get it )
Alright, I shall drop the idea of getting myself ice cream,
I'll only get some when I feel, I SHOULD be rewarded :D
You know, people who don't reward themselves with such awesome stuff, have got to be outta their mind. Hey, that's just a personal opinion,
but, seriously, come on,
" baby, you just gotta love some! "
:D

Okay, I officially need a break. Its like sugar rush here.

give me one minute,
even with that,
i'll still be high.

heheh.



AND YO! Check Nasri out!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   October 2014  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]