
Hidayah&Myra Aklaken.
Taken after swimming ^^
Right , back from the course at Isitiqamah.
Heheh, okay, I admitt, I was really reluctant to go at first, but its worth it, its not that bad!
Now I'm back home, binging. The kids are watching KungFu Panda, and I'm not going down to join them because they'll steal my Pocky! Shewt, I sound like a three year old kid. You know what? I hate holidays. I gain weight because of holidays. Damn. Buttt, who cares right? Eating's healthy, & especially breakfast! Breakfast's good! I remembered Tioman, our 7am breakfast, wow. All laid out on a huge table, would be bacon, sausages, eggs, croissants and many more. I swear I wanted to stay in Tioman forever at that point of time. That was long ago, so I shall forget that, and enjoy cereal (:
Oh yeah, I was watching The Incredible Hulk, & I just noticed how handsome he is.
See!
Except, that's a realllly ugly pose.
Instead of handsome, charming, he looks like a monstrous ass.
He's not, ( he just needs to learn to control his temper )
At least he's no georgie porgie,
". . .
Kissed the girls and made them cry
. . "
Georgie Porgie's definitely the most evil person on Earth.
Alright,
leaving for Grandmama's house soon. Sleepoverrrrrr! (:
Gift Exchange Day! Candaye's the best!