Hello readers!
Akon's songs are really making me high. Alright, tuesday! Went back to school, for Miss Deepa's extra lesson. Haha, was thirty minutes late. Miss Deepa just smiled when I walked in (: Wanted to sit at my place, but Jun Cheng was there, so sat right at the back with Jun Hui. And that was an extremely bad choice, 4 great, sick mentally challenged stalkers. After class, went down to sit at the foyer with the two darlings. Was supposed to complete our ss project but we ended up slacking inside the dance room. Haha, the aunty was really nice to us! We were told to leave at three, but we ended up leaving at 5plus. Got home, and yet another episode of THE HILLS. If you know what I mean.
Wednesday! Mummy was on leave, so we went out, shop after shop after shop. Room's gonna be yellow, bright yellow! And she's letting me arrange everything! Sweeeeeeeet!
Thursday! I was supposed to meet Ayu at 10,30, was one hour late. I turned Dad's plain yellow cardboard, to one helluva sexy yellow cardboard, now that's magic, people. After that, he sent me to school. Discussed a lil' and left. Got home , changed and
Yesterday!
Met Ayu at 11.10 in school, ten minutes late. ran up and down for the cardboard, in the end we decided to take a walk to Hub. Laughed, walked, laughed, laughed, dropped jaws when we saw nice drinks for 78 bucks. Sprayed , sprayed, okay basically we stayed in the NTUC for a very long time. (: Halfway, met Fariz in the NTUC. Haha, chocolate smelling soap! Went up, and down, then! we stopped at the mama shop. Satisfied my childish wants ; bomb bags! Bought about ten packets, played under void decks like little kids. Okay, Ayu's an expert, and I'm a noob. Played till Fariz had to leave for his prayers, and the both of us went back to school, and bought more packets.
Met Fariz at 304, and I found out what a grenade was! No , Fariz, I did not cheat, it was not on the bomb bag! Stayed there till about 3plus, then left for home.
Sat, talked, talked talked, went back home (:
Friday was more or less, good and extra entertaining!
Beats staying at home, y'all!
alright, mum's in need of the chef's help!
toodles!
