
Chocolate Ice Blended.

Baked Thai Chicken Wings.

Chinese Fried Rice.
Cooked last weekend, okay, both dishes were successful. Family said it tasted good. That really made me happy, cuz the day before, brother was saying the whole family has to prepare insurance in case somebody dies of food poisoning. My dishes are 99.9.% safe , now that I know. (: He wanted Chinese, so Mom and I went to search for all sort of cookbooks before the weekend, and we found two. Spent my sleeping time, flipping through the recipe book until I've made up my mind on what to cook. Got up early Sunday morning to get the ingredients and spent the rest of my time cooking for the family. The steps were pretty misleading so, i got lost here and there but with the help of the maid and sis, the dish turned out good, as expected! Satisfying really.
Marinated the chicken , Sunday night, did the rest on Monday. Okay, the chicken looks burnt in the picture but it's not. It's the EFFECT of the honey (:
After that, Mom made Choc Ice Blended to celebrate my success (:
Poor Marcus, was supposed to give him some chicken, but when he came, there was none left.
Next time, next time.
Anyway, I was supposed to get up at 12 am ( which I did) , to catch the Spain match. Fabby was one of the subs, so I went to sleep back and after that, could'nt bother getting up. Got up in the morning, and alot told me fabby scored. Now I regret going back to sleep.
But nevermind, watching the repeat now.
Two weeks, I'm much stronger now.
Alright, off to watch the match. No more distractions!