Hopefully, all turns out well and everything would be fine.
(: yep!
I must learn to destress (:
School, slack and slack slack. VE, cleaned the classroom.
After school, went to Brenda's house with the Dota and Maple clique & D. Took 132. Apparently, my house and her house are'nt so far apart. Walked in, and we saw the playground for kids and agreed we'd go later on. Her three-storey house was right inside, on the way in, the noobs played with their rags, and Jun Cheng, " I feel mentally challenged when I'm with them. "
Ate & went up. Clique decided to download their Dota & Maple and all that. Talked about sharks and stuff , was called a noob cuz I did'nt know the difference between a swan and a duck. I did'nt touch the soft toy properly la xD Brenda set up for us the playstation and we played all kinds of stupid nonsensical games. Jun Ming & Jun Cheng cheated la, both games! But nevermind, Stone Cold no more balls la xD After that, played Fifa, Liverpool, bloody hell lousy in that game. Only won when I changed my team to Man Utd. Stupid offsides and own goals.
After my victory, watched the clique play DungeonKeeper , or something like that, then we played Hide and Seek.
Ran all over, hid in cupboards, toilets and in bedrooms.
(:
Played till 5.45 , then went home. Was supposed to go to the playground, but all the little kids were there, so we decided to leave. 74 , home.
Got home,
Archuleta did'nt win, but nevermind.
Still moineeee!
(:
yes and no.
i'm in between.
you're in my head,
i can't seem to get you out.
floor to the ceiling,
you made me happy. Funny how things work eh.