7 , gone just like that.
Yeah yeah, learning experience. I get it , I get it.
School ;
Two periods ssrp, after that recess. After recess, 10 minutes ssrp then 15 minutes ssrp again. School's basically free period all the way. & hangman & tic tac toe & flipping through magazines and arguing (: After school, class drama discussion thingy. Left at 3.35 , met Honeystar.
Walked around Hub, then finally settled down at Macs. If there's one person I can always count on, that'd be my Honeystar. Always there to listen eh <3 ! Laughed and shared stuff and laughed and ate and shared more stuff , I went home one happy baby (: I was promised pictures ! I trust your taste okay! (:
Reached home pretty late, but they did'nt say anything. Oh wait, Dad asked me for a stapler. Yeah so after that, watched dvds with Mama & rotted on the couch.
You are nobody to tell me what I'm able or unable to do. You are nobody to tell me what I can or cannot achieve. You're nobody. How would you know? Wait, what do you even know? NOTHING. You're always looking down on other people, & when they've done better than you, you'd say they cheated. Man, its time you shut up and get a grip.
I'd use the following month to perfect something that I should have perfected long ago.
I've closed the doors,
I've forgotten everything.
Definitely going all the way.
I'm falling faster, and deeper. I have to stop.