eternity.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

 
Stupid rubriks cube, twist twist twist, still cannot get it right. Fine, you colorful cube, i know you hate me.

Yesterday, went through compre for english and we did something for chem. Cannot remember what, oh, she asked questions! & quiz? LOL, wanted to go up to the board to do, shouted to jun ming and that one of a kind doofus, ignored me and did the question.
His reason : " Wahlao, you shouted my name, its not I never hear, I really wanted to do that question , you know. " with that innocent face.
Bulldog, bulldog. Effing cute. He does'nt even know the question, please.
Skipped PE, health check. Seriously, I think its gonna deflate soon. Spammed with hits! Went down early for health check, walked around the third floor, then went up to take coins, then my turn! (: Went down for Recess, lol, quarelled with Darling ( fb to the max! ), then went up (:

Did'nt pay attention in SS, was listening to mp3, and Jun Hui, " You listening to what songs? Chinese or Tamil ah? " Ofyml was made a sex toy yo. Poor red octopus, seriously cannot make babies. xD
After school, was supposed to have retest, Yaoyao and Rui Lin went to talk to Mrs Kok for us, so retest next friday (: Went to 1.2 to practice , it felt good yo. Really good. Left for Mrs Ismail's extra lesson, met W.baby for awhile, then continued practice with Shamin.

Thanks girl, I did'nt know you had that much faith in me. Thanks for hearing me out. I'll do my best for us. Now I know, I am. I'm still your sexy mama yo! (:

Left the hall at 5.30. Went to Aunty's house, took the bus at 7.40. Slept, and missed my stop. Damn, I swear I got so scared, mainly cuz I was at the bus stop, alone, at night. Old man + Wicked Smile = A man who wants more than directions.

Today, could'nt leave the house. Date and practice, cancelled.
Oh, and bill's here. Dead. For sure.
I thought I had control
But I slipped, and I don’t, and I don’t know where to go
I thought I knew it all
But all I do is think about the next time I see you
I thought I had control
But we kissed, and I slipped and I don’t know where to go
All I really know;
It’s getting too emotional
Leaving you has become an option now.
I know he's unfaithful,
Still I'm going this far.

All I know, your loss. Not mine.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   August 2008   September 2008   October 2008   November 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   August 2010   October 2014  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]