I give up, really I do.
Do you really feel satisfied after cursing and swearing somebody you love, just because he/she hurt you just once? Do you feel better when you tell your problems with that certain person to other people, and they too curse and swear along with you?
Apparently, you do.
I'm tired. You're forever doing this to me. You'll never stop. Right now, I need the strength to pick myself up. I won't wait, I'll ignore the fact that you said forever. You're the one acting this way, I don't know what I did or did'nt do, and now I don't know what I should or should'nt say. We're a mess, and I'm tired. I'm the one making the effort, doing everything for you, being there by your side, and all that. But really, where were you? I'm through. Please don't. I really don't know what you want from me.
FridayWent through summary for English & did some stuff for Chem. LOL, my partner = super action! xD Ran 2.4 for PE then went up to the hall. That doofus never fails to leave me blushing. Different forms of flattery, yo. Came up for SS, LOL, paid attention for 30 minutes? After that, was given work to do, essay question on healthcare(?) , did'nt read the textbook so I had no idea on what to write so listened to mp3. LOL, Jun Ming, humming Don't Stop The Music. He can hum siol! (:
I was listening to mp3 and moving my arms.
Partner was playing with the volume and doing storytelling.
Ayu ran to the back and played with color gel and my hair.
Zeng Jie was playing with partner's pencilbox and laughing her ass off at partner and me.
Nicholas was surprisingly doing his essay!
(:
Passionfruit, dance room and homed with Honeystar , Mean and Dilah.

<3, the funny things we do.

Her Crazygirl, Her Sexy Mama.
Thanks , yo! <3 Love you girls manymany!
Credits to Honeystar, the chocolate thief! (:
I have to stop crying.
House is running out of tissues. And Fabby's only playing well if I'm happy.
(:
& I have to start now.