I'll try, you just go ahead.
Cuz I'm through with it.
Anyway, yesterday. I woke up late really late, got changed then Fanfan called , so we went together. Cheer up, you! & I'm not mean, I'm nice :D
Met up with D and Clarabelle at the dj area. Jun Xing! Cute yo! Walked around, played cards with Winston, Nicholas, Gabriel & Clarabelle. Bluff never ends okay. Handed Clarabelle my cards , and that noob, make the game stretch even longer. Haha! Played captain's ball, volleyball and some other games that end with 'ball' , then we rented skates. Love to D, Clarabelle, Hawt Boy & Motivator! I held their hands till they knees hurt and their hands turned red. Motivator told me , " Skating is like dancing. " LOL, and I danced? Yeah, abit(: And hawt boy, the best!
After fund fiesta, went with D & Clarabelle to White Sands to have lunch. Black Sands exist , you know(: Bus-ed home and we met an uncle. An uncle who scolded Clarabelle with no mercy. Shitless! D nearly choked on her bubble tea la!
Thanks for the phonecall <3Today, two uncles came. Aww, thanks for the support you guys(:
" On demand right? Must go through the uncles first. "
Thanks yo!
I think I'm falling in love.
:D