Question : How do hearts exercise ?
Answer : Heartbreaks, heartaches & basically, more of that
Sometimes, I do wonder.
Anyway, today started off crazy. Picked on =.= Ugh, A maths can kill, seriously. Miss Deepa's just teaching and teaching, while we all pull our hair and start whining, cursing and swearing at the back. Geography was fine, my fingers went numb in the com lab, I could'nt msg properly. Aircon hates me. Went to the canteen with the darlings during malay & sat there revising physics, doing the sajak & eating. Halfway, Faris , Farhan , Hakim came and joined us. 8 insults from Faris altogether, Farhan , dont ever ever follow Faris. One is enough :D
I sprained my ankle ( its fine now, wonder why) & Wonderwoman has a curved back.
Takecare of your back yeah ! (:
" I lost my faith in men. " LOL, dorodarl, well said ah , well said !
I dont think I'll ever forget that line. Haha !
I should start replying tags.
Liting ; I owe you alot of letters lah. VDAY ! (: Takecare of your back kay ? (:
Huicheng ! ; Linked ! :D I know you're form 3/4 (:
Farah(: ; Yeah, crazy day we had that day ! Relinked !
FARAH ; YO TWINNIE ! I miss you like crap. Hahah, fabby mataer saya((: Handsome to the max !
;sixian ; YO Sixian ! Haha ! I'm noisy ? Really ? Actually, I'm one of the very quiet people in class xD Misses !
Sekc ; I know I have you ! :D I love you more than 6 billion physics papers ! Hope you won today ! :D
DORO<3 ; Happy CNY, to you too. Lol, " I will go out with you but not at the expense of my studies. " WELL SAID ! Geog lesson, you and clarabelle, guai kia, do her work. I'm struggling now. LOL
Royhan ; Yeap, im fine (: Just breathless la. Nah, dont need to be worried. Yes, you BETTER support my r'ship. Hahaha !
Joey ; Yo joey ! Linked ! :D
Homework, and cards.
Multi-tasking !
Tahtah ~