I'm falling faster.
Forgetting you gets so much tougher.
School, emergency exercise & laughing non stop after school.
School was fine, I guess, if you minus my stupidity of wearing the wrong color for PE. Totally effed up. I refused to do PE for the first 30 minutes, until Sahran and Brenda said, " It would be less obvious if you play something, really. " After that, I did'nt bother that much. But really, that was bloody hell embarrassing. Remind me never to wear that ever again. And YOU don't have to rub it in, and tell me, " Its so obvious lah ! " & then keep staring. I'm not blind. I can see. So , shut up, ass.
Nevermind , these wise words would help , " forget the past, look towards the future. " Yeah, I made a mistake, so talk all you want, what do you know anyway ?
Played soccer for PE, joined the 3/5 girls, Pamelyn = TOTALLY PRO ! And she's the cutest ! (: The 3/5 girls were nice (: After that, they had to leave and Diwakar passed us a ball and we played among ourselves till, some of them joined us. Played till recess was half over then went up to change.
Emergency exercise was crap. I fell asleep =.= After school , so the drama eh. Clara's mom came, talked to us & Andy. Cool mom , yo ! Stayed in class , then went to eat at Pizza Hut cuz we were starving already waiting for the teachers. I could'nt stop laughing my ass off. Simpson, Simpson, Simpson. Wonderwoman left early, cuz she had a date, we worked out a design at Pizza Hut , then headed back to school, cos Mom and Dad wanted to fetch me.
Thanks Dorodarl, Clarabelle & Wonderwoman for the cheering up(:
& W.Baby for the present (:
No longer,
I'm stronger.