I went to school with a very pale face and arrived rather late. Reached class, and upon hearing Clara's voice, mood went from down to up. Super high ! 15 minutes interaction time = gaying & sweet hunting & more gaying :D
School as per normal. Maths lesson , all us sotongs at the back were seeking help from Chong Hui and whining, " I don't understand lah! " while Miss Deepa is away teaching the rest. English lesson, supposed to have a test, but she decided to postpone it. Towards the end of the lesson, we were camwhoring like mad asses. Even after school, those watching match came in 3/4 and camwhored with us :DDD
Slacked around in class with Dorothy, Chong Hui, Nicholas & Mr Horny Porny while the rest went to watch match. Our 'heart to heart' conversations. ROTFLMAO ! Literally. I swear I could'nt breathe halfway. Corrupted already (: Soon, they left for band , me and Dorothy got our snow ice & our longgg conversation. Oooh ! xD On the way to get snow ice, Wonderwoman called and I felt so guiltyyy. Aiyoyoyoyo, sorry sorry !
Went back to school to watch match. Something hit me, and there's really not much to say. Anyway, good game, guys !
My SEKC My SEKC My SEKC
Very jealous of my boyf and me ! :D
Saw 'Beloved' and I started yelling and shouting like a mad woman.
Grabbed my things from class and left. Saw Wei Ting, Alexis, Yi Xuan, JJ & Hawt Boy.
Walked to the bus stop together.
GRRRRR ! SPAM SPAM SPAM ME TILL I SPEECHLESS. xD
I so sweeeet, wait for their buses go then I leave ehhhh :D
I've not studied for tomorrow's tests , neither have I completed hw.
ELEVEN PM ! ELEVEN PM !

There's more, but blogger's so laggyyyy.
Dangg.
My heart felt as though its being ripped apart
And then trampled on,
How did I get the strength to stay ?
Why did I want to stay ?
Why did'nt I break down upon seeing what I saw ?
Can you tell me ?
How could I have faced this hurt without breaking down this time round ?
I wished for it too, baby.
Should I ?
Before I end this post, I just realised SEKC DREW FOR ME A HEART ON MY TABLE EHHHH :D
AWWWWWW !